I sought the Lord, and he heard me, and delivered me from all my fears.

Amazon Ads

Friday, February 11, 2011

Do dogs like massage ?

I know of some Japanese dog groomer who do reiki on their clients dogs, it seems to have an overall calming effect on man's best friend.

I loved to massage Calvary's head, usually when I do that he kinda lots out a yawn. I read in some dog training books that yawning is a sign of submissiveness to their owner.

This is one trait I notice every time Calvary does something wrong and I used a srern tone of voice he will immediately yawn in front of me. To the novice they would have thought their dog lacks sufficient sleep. For those in the know, it their dog telling them : "you are the boss!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

JOrdan & River JOrdan being groovy at the disco floor !

Amazon Ads

Christmas Greetings from River JOrdan & JOrdan